With so many essential oils products out there, brands constantly bombarded us with advertisements of products they want us to accept as the miracle solution to aging. You see them on Television, Social media, Magazines, etc. they want you to believe these products will make you look twenty years younger. Though some of these products do work as described, most of them are expensive. Others do little to nothing to help the skin look younger. However, the good news is that some best essential oils for skin tightening will help tighten, rebuild, and restore the skin.
Research results have revealed that essential oils help to tighten, rejuvenate, and restore damaged skin. The reality check many of us find hard to face is that we can’t stop aging effects. However, it’s possible to age gracefully with a little bit of effort. There are several work options from which you can choose. You can choose to apply the cream option or an anti-aging moisturizer. There’s also the serum or chemical-based gel option.
But, applying essential oil seems to be the best option there is—especially if you’re particular about using natural treatment. Besides, essential oils offer better results than many commercial products, usually full of synthetics and additives. That’s why we’ve gathered the list of the best essential oils for the skin. Check them out below;
|Best Essential Oils for Skin Tightening||Why We Love Them|
|BEAUTIFIC Natural Firming Body Oil||
|Pecan oil for Skin Tightening||
|Naturals Pure Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed For Skin Tightening||
|Majestic Pure Natural Skin Tightening and Firming Essential Oils||
|NewYorkBiology Anti Cellulite Skin Tightening Oil||
|First Botany Firming and Toning Oil||
|M3 Naturals Skin Tone-Tightening Essential Oil||
In a moment, we’ll take a deeper look into each of these products, but before then, let’s take a crash course on essential oils, how they relate to you, and how to use them.
- 1 What are essential oils?
- 2 How to Use Essential Oils
- 3 Best Essential Oils for Skin Tightening in 2021
- 3.1 BEAUTIFIC Natural Firming Body Oil
- 3.2 Pecan oil for Skin Tightening
- 3.3 Naturals Pure Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed For Skin Tightening
- 3.4 Majestic Pure Natural Skin Tightening and Firming Essential Oils
- 3.5 NewYorkBiology Anti Cellulite Skin Tightening Oil
- 3.6 First Botany Firming and Toning Oil
- 3.7 M3 Naturals Skin Tone-Tightening Essential Oil
- 4 Conclusion
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are a highly concentrated and volatile compound extract from plants. They are obtained using different distillation and mechanical methods such as steam and cold pressing. They come in different flavors because the oil takes after the plant’s scent and essence. Therefore, each essential oil gets its characteristic core from its unique aromatic compound.
All essential oil designed for the skin must be mixed with carrier oil; else, they are not ready for use. That’s because essential oils in their raw form have potent properties that are considered harmful to the skin when applied directly. However, the carrier oil will downplay the essential oil’s intensity so that it doesn’t affect the skin negatively. Also, considering that essential oils are volatile, the carrier oil makes them last longer—giving you more value for money.
When an essential oil is mixed in this respect, the carrier oil also serves additional moisturizing benefits. These additional benefits are significant towards tackling wrinkled skin and aging issues. In other words, the make of the essential oil you choose is important. Bear in mind that essential oils produced through chemical processes are not genuine essential oils as they result in harmful effects—and there are several such products in today’s market. Read on to find products that are not of that kind.
How to Use Essential Oils
Essential oils can significantly improve your skin outlook, but you’ll need to use the product appropriately. To properly use any essential oil, follow these basic steps;
Step 1: Choose Your Carrier Oil
Because of the specialty of essential oils, the first step you’ll have to take when you want to use them is to dilute the oil with a carrier oil of your choice. You can practically choose any carrier oil since we have several of them, such as Jojoba, Vitamin E oil, Grapeseed oil, Apricot oil, Almond oil, Avocado oil, and several others. Each of these carrier oils has roles they solely play in the battle against aging and skin issues. Mixing them with essential oil is, therefore, a perfect handshake towards effectiveness.
Step 2: Determine How Many Drops You’ll Need
Some recent essential oil products come mixed with carrier oil. However, there’s nothing wrong with getting a product you’ll have to mix by yourself. You’ll only have to learn how to create a mixture properly. Typically, a safe and effective dilution is about one to two percent of essential oil to carrier oil. Meaning, one or two drops of essential oil should go into one teaspoon of carrier oil, and so on. If you got an already mixed product, follow the how-to-use instruction of the product, or an average of two to five drops will do.
Step 3: You’ll need to take a patch test
To do a patch test, use a small portion of the essential oil plus carrier oil mixture to check for its concentration and reaction on the skin. This step is vital before the product’s widespread use on your skin, especially on the face. Watch out for any skin reaction after you apply. If there is any, you should consider remixing or changing the oil. This test is crucial when you’re using the essential oil for the first time.
Best Essential Oils for Skin Tightening in 2021
We that said, here are some suggestions of the best essential oils for skin tightening;
BEAUTIFIC Natural Firming Body Oil
Are you prepared to make your body bikini-ready again? Here is an opportunity to use this firming body treatment oil. It features coffee oil and grapefruit oil to help you fight unwanted cellulite and bring out the best of your skin. It contains the best natural skin ingredients that will make your body appear flawless. The goal of making this product is to make everyone, including you, enjoy beautiful and firm skin—looking at least twenty years younger. It’s a unique cellulite remover.
- Gets rid your skin of toxins
- It reduces “orange peel” and ensures skin tightening
- Smoothens and even your skin texture
- Can be used as daily skincare and hydration
- It’s great even for dry skin because it moisturizes, softens, and prevents flaking
- The oil does not contain any harmful ingredients
- The scent is thick and heavy
Pecan oil for Skin Tightening
Is your skin feeling loose, wrinkled, aging, and tired? Then, have your skin tightened, revived, and rejuvenated using this all-natural essential oil product. It tones and supple the skin to give the youthful appearance we all desire. Take up the responsibility to restore your skin and prevent the natural aging process with Pecan oil treatment. It serves Vitamin E to the skin and acts as a steroid that makes the skin maintained and toned. Its ingredients naturally refresh, soften, and hydrate the skin from root to the surface. It does a thorough job.
- Tightens, tones, and supple the skin
- Supplies the nutrients that maintain and rejuvenate the skin
- Moisturizes and helps to heal dry skin
- Deals with skin issues from root to surface
- Possesses great anti-aging properties
- Takes longer for skin to absorb
- Smells like nuts which can be unwelcoming to some people
Naturals Pure Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed For Skin Tightening
Are you battling skin wrinkle and aging effects? Check out this natural pure grapeseed essential oil. It contains an excellent load of vitamins, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids. It’s a good source of several nutrients such as vitamin A, E, and K and other ingredients that make the skin smooth, glow, and mark-free. That’s why many beauticians have adopted the product for regular skincare, massage, and aromatherapy. It cleans clogged skin pores and gives you nothing to worry about. Many grapeseed products are in today’s market that perform nothing close to adequate skin curing, but this product stands out.
- It’s an entirely pure and natural product
- Contains no preservatives, paraben, hexane, or chemical additives
- A premium quality therapeutic grade carrier oil
- Has healthy natural elements
- Cleans all the debris from the skin pores
- Not the best option if you’re particular about how it smells
- Can make the skin feel oily when you apply over three drops
Majestic Pure Natural Skin Tightening and Firming Essential Oils
Here is an all-natural, proprietary d-limonene formula essential oil. It’s a lightweight oil that’s perfect for use on areas of the skin with cellulite. It helps to soothe the cellulite feelings, moisturizes, and promotes skin tightness. It offers a vibrant mix of essential oil and carrier oil that blends easily into the skin, leaving the skin smooth and unbelievably supplier. Provides a qualitative way of reducing toxins, improving skin tones, and promoting healthy skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Perfect to use on areas with cellulite
- It’s moisturizing and promotes skin firmness
- Cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- Shouldn’t touch-sensitive parts of the body like the eye region
NewYorkBiology Anti Cellulite Skin Tightening Oil
Fat is the principal enemy of skin tightening and the root cause of skin imperfection. This essential oil helps tackle that problem by breaking down fat cells, especially in problematic areas such as thighs, buttocks, hips, and abdomen. It behaves differently from the skin tightening creams in that it absorbs into the skin quickly and begins to work on fat tissues ASAP! Each component used in creating this skin tightening oil plays a crucial role in its effectiveness in the firming and skin tightening process.
- Contains powerful ingredients the smoothens, firms, and tones the skin
- Breaks down fat cells in those problem areas
- It absorbs into the skin immediately and starts working
- Penetrates the skin better than skincare cream
- Nourishes and balances the skin surface for a healthier and radiant looking skin
- Works from root to surface, so it takes time to see the result
- It doesn’t smell like a typical essential oil but like a cooking oil
First Botany Firming and Toning Oil
Constitute a formula that minimizes cellulite’s appearance even in stubborn areas like the buttocks, thigh, etc. It also improves the skin’s beauty by enhancing its firmness, moisturizing it, and nourishing the skin. It’s a hundred percent natural and pure plant extracts; therefore, it can hydrate, reshape, tone, lift, and soften the skin. It also contains stem cells and collagens, making it a powerful product for anti-aging skincare. It’s no match for any anti-aging or skincare cream because it works better. It’s free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
- Promote the firmness and suppleness of skin even in tough areas
- Provides skin rejuvenation with plant-based stem cells
- Improves the skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Helps to stimulate blood circulation
- Assist with removal of cellulite using the normal process
- Only works in combination with other skincare routines
- Not the best for people with oily skin because it can make the skin too oily
M3 Naturals Skin Tone-Tightening Essential Oil
Here is a potent essential oil ingredient combination that delivers an unmatchable skincare result. M3 natural essential oil proudly provides women and men the highest natural quality ingredient for skin treatment and care. Produced with a combination of stem cells and collagen, it takes care of skin cellulite and rejuvenates the skin’s beauty. It naturally boosts collagen production and improves skin cell longevity; therefore, it’s a perfect anti-aging product.
- Helps to moisturize, tone, tighten, and remove cellulite from even difficult areas
- Presents natural active ingredients
- Something thin and lightweight, but super effective!
- Stem Cell and Collagen combination that restores beautiful skin
- Increasing skin cell longevity and boost in natural collagen production
- Absorbs fast such that it makes the body feel and look dry after use
- Content in the bottle is little compared to bottle size
While several essential oils in today’s market can aid in toning, healing, and brightening the skin, several others can spark severe skin reactions. Some can even cause a chemical burn. That’s why it’s important to watch the type of essential oil you employ. The ones listed above are some of the best essential oils you’ll find in the market. Check through the list and select the product you find most appropriate for you, and you’re good to go!