Ah, coconuts. Don’t they just make you think of summer vacations? It’s no wonder that the best coconut perfume can lift your mood. The sultry scent is sexy, but also sweet. It’s our favorite tropical fragrance!
If you’re searching for a perfume that smells like coconut, chances are it’s listed below. We’ve included coconut body sprays, too.
|The best coconut perfumes||Why we love them|
|Lavanila - The Healthy Fragrance Clean and Natural, Vanilla Coconut Perfume|
|Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau de Toilette Spray|
|Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist|
|Brazilian Crush Cheirosa Hair & Body Fragrance Mist|
|The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist|
|Bath and Body Works WAIKIKI - BEACH COCONUT Fine Fragrance Mist|
|Victoria's Secret Pink Coconut Coast Body Mist|
|Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz Eau de Toilette Spray|
|Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum|
|Delicious Cool Caribbean Coconut Gale Hayman Body Spray|
Table of Contents
- Best Coconut Perfume in 2021
- Lavanila – The Healthy Fragrance Clean and Natural, Vanilla Coconut Perfume
- Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau de Toilette Spray Coco Extreme
- Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist
- Brazilian Crush Cheirosa Hair & Body Fragrance Mist
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist
- Bath and Body Works WAIKIKI – BEACH COCONUT Fine Fragrance Mist
- Victoria’s Secret Pink Coconut Coast Body Mist
- Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz Eau de Toilette Spray
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum
- Delicious Cool Caribbean Coconut for Women Gale Hayman Body Spray
Best Coconut Perfume in 2021
Scroll down to learn more about the best-smelling coconut perfumes.
Lavanila – The Healthy Fragrance Clean and Natural, Vanilla Coconut Perfume
What’s the best natural coconut perfume? This one blends coconut with Madagascar vanilla and Tahitian tiare flower. It’s a truly tropical scent with a hint of musk that lasts for hours.
Like all fragrances from Lavanila, it’s handcrafted from natural and organic ingredients. This one includes pure essential oils and organic sugarcane alcohol. It’s vegan and free of phthalates, parabens, and mineral oil.
Get it in a spray bottle to spritz it on your hair and body, or choose the rollerball applicator instead. In either case, the fragrance becomes uniquely yours as it interacts with your personal chemistry.
- Handcrafted from organic ingredients and exotic botanicals
- Tropical aroma of coconut, vanilla, and Tahitian tiare
- Comes in a spray or rollerball applicator
- Vegan and free of parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil
- The scent lasts for a few hours, but not all day
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau de Toilette Spray Coco Extreme
Have you smelled Tonka beans? They are similar to vanilla, only richer. Imagine how tasty coconut perfume with Tonka beans, almonds, Madagascar vanilla, and sugar candy would be. Yes, it’s good enough to eat. And it only gets better if you layer it.
The delicious and flirty scent isn’t just for summertime. It’s a top pick for autumn and winter wear as well. What else would you expect from creamy milky coconut with almond and vanilla?
It’s made by a fragrance company that brings the essence of Polynesian paradise straight to you in a bottle.
- The aroma of coconut with Tonka bean, Madagascar vanilla, and almonds
- Delicious fragrance appropriate for year-round wear
- Can be layered
- The label kindly points out the presence of coumarin, a potential fragrance allergen
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist
Pacifica’s perfumes are made with gentle ingredients. They never include parabens, petroleum byproducts, or animal ingredients. This fragrance is even alcohol-free. The coconut and creamy vanilla scent comes from pure, natural oils, not chemicals.
Spray it on and you’ll notice the main accords which include sweet vanilla, coconut, tropical, and powdery. There’s even a hint of vetiver. Overall, the aroma is light and noticeable, but not overbearing. It’s perfect for a hair and body spray.
What do people say about it? “It’s wonderful!” “It smells like the tropics”.
- Alcohol-free and made with natural ingredients like essential oils
- Sweet and creamy vanilla and coconut fragrance
- Vegan and free of parabens and petroleum, packaged in a recycled glass bottle
- Some reviewers say the scent fades to something similar to play-dough with vanilla
Brazilian Crush Cheirosa Hair & Body Fragrance Mist
What’s the best coconut perfume for summer? Here’s a hint: it’s inspired by a place where it’s summer year-round. That’s right – Brazil. The name “Cheirosa” is a compliment in Portuguese. If someone calls you that, it means you smell fabulous.
You need this mist for those days when you wish you could lay out on the beach in Rio. It blends coconut cream, toasted praline, and tropical orchid with vanilla undertones. There is a hint of sandalwood, too.
The scent lingers for hours, walking the fine line between sexy and comforting. Reviewers say it’s strong enough to notice but not overbearing.
- Coconut cream, toasted praline, sandalwood, and tropical orchid with vanilla undertones
- The fragrance lasts for hours on the hair and skin
- Noticeable but not overwhelming
- Try not to taste it
The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist
Who manufactures coconut perfume with Community Trade ingredients? The Body Shop does, of course. This one has sugarcane from Brazil and alcohol from Ecuador.
Although it doesn’t say where the coconuts come from, it doesn’t matter because we wish we were there. This scent takes us back to the seaside in Hawaii.
The refreshing body mist has a lingering tropical aroma with a nutty vibe. It’s a casual fragrance that layers well with other scents. Expect it to last for four to six hours.
Moreover, it’s vegan and formulated without parabens and other harsh ingredients.
- Vegan and made with Community Trade ingredients and no parabens
- Smells like toasted coconuts and layers well with other scents
- Lingers for a few hours, not overbearing
- We wish The Body Shop would make this into a perfume that lasted all day
Bath and Body Works WAIKIKI – BEACH COCONUT Fine Fragrance Mist
Someone called this “summer in a bottle”. Yes, we agree. Spritz it on and close your eyes. You’ll smell the white coconut flesh, the ocean breeze, a touch of pineapple, and the sun on the palm trees.
It’s likely to put a smile on your face every time you wear it. What’s more, it’s made with aloe to condition the skin.
- Smells like coconut, pineapple, sunshine, and ocean breezes
- Lasts for hours
- Refreshes the skin with aloe
- We liked it so much that our other perfumes felt ignored
Victoria’s Secret Pink Coconut Coast Body Mist
Victoria’s Secret has more than one fragrance with coconut. We selected the Pink perfume with the aroma of warm coconut milk and ocean waves. It’s a lush, comforting aroma.
There’s only one problem: it’s a Limited Edition body mist, so don’t delay getting it.
- It smells like warm coconut milk and ocean waves
- Not the only coconut-scented perfume from Victoria’s Secret, so you have options
- Limited Edition body mist; don’t hesitate for too long
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz Eau de Toilette Spray
What’s the difference between body mist, eau de toilette, and perfume? It’s the longevity of the fragrance. Body spray lasts for two to six hours at most. Eau de toilette (EDT) lasts longer, and perfume lingers all day (and sometimes all night). If you love smelling the coconuts and don’t have time to reapply, go for perfume or at least EDT.
Take this spray, for example. It’s from the Aqua Allegoria collection, one of the first fragrances created by this perfumery in decades past. If you put it on in the morning, some of it will still be there in the late afternoon.
The scent is coconut with sandalwood and watermelon. It’s fruity, woody, and charming. Furthermore, it plays well with other perfumes. Guerlain recommends creating a signature fragrance by layering it with one of their other favorites like Bergamote Calabria or Flora Cherrysia.
Lastly, the bottle itself looks chic. It features a golden mesh reminiscent of a beehive.
- Refreshing and perky fragrance with coconut, sandalwood, and watermelon
- EDT spray lingers for hours on the skin
- Layers well with other perfumes to make a signature scent
- Attractive bottle
- Not cheap, but worth it if you love the scent
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum
Someone asked if we knew of an amber coconut perfume. The first one that came to mind is Bronze Goddess from Estée Lauder. Spray it, and you’ll enjoy the top notes of bergamot, mandarin, and ginger.
A few minutes later, the mid-notes start to reveal themselves. That’s where the coconut lives alongside Indian jasmine and frangipani petals.
About an hour after applying it, the base notes become more prominent. They include amber, cashmere, musk, and vanilla.
Why should you try this perfume? For one, it’s a cult classic, the aroma of endless summer. And second, since it’s perfume, not body spray, a little dab will last you all day.
- Cult classic summer fragrance with amber and coconut
- Made to last all day and longer
- Top notes include vibrant bergamot, mandarin, and ginger for an instant smile
- Not a purely coconut perfume
Delicious Cool Caribbean Coconut for Women Gale Hayman Body Spray
Let’s get real – body spray is cheap which makes it an affordable option compared to perfume. But the downside is that you normally have to use a lot of it to get the same effect. But what if we told you this body mist is way more potent? Just a little goes a long way even if it doesn’t last all day.
Backed by Rihanna, this fragrance aims to bring the beach to you. It’s a blend of coconut water, salty sea air, papaya, pineapple, and wild beach blossom.
Those who love it buy it again and again. Some have compared it to Honolulu Sun from Bath and Body Works. Others say it’s more like Exotic Coconut.
- Affordable body mist with a potent fragrance
- Smells like coconuts, tropical fruit, and the sea
- Some reviewers say the coconut smells a little fake
Choosing the best perfume is tricky because we want it to delight us and charm others as well. Thankfully, the coconut scent is something almost everyone loves. It triggers the mind to think of good times.
The hardest part about choosing a new coconut perfume is deciding between a warm and comforting fragrance or something more vibrant with tropical fruit and sunshine.
We hope we helped you find your new favorite perfume today. If so, please tell us about your experience with it in the comments below.