If you’re looking for the perfect clay mask to use, look no further! The best Korean clay mask is the answer you seek. Korea has a handful of clay masks with many brands manufacturing and distributing the product from various parts of the country to every corner of the world. In fact, Korea is the home of skincare products, and the country is synonymous with cosmetics. So, you can be confident that you’ll get the best products from Korea when you need anything related to skincare—clay mask inclusive.
When it’s challenging to do a facial spa treatment, probably due to having a tight schedule or you want do-it-yourself skincare and facial routine, what do you do? Which product or products can you bank on to deliver a perfect skincare job? Clay masks can do the job. They are pretty different from the regular facial masks you see in the market. They are both skincare products, but they perform different functions. The typical facial masks do the work of skin hydrating and nourishing.
On the other hand, a clay mask does the work of skin tightening and pore-clearing such that it will make your skin smooth and look clean. Dirt finds ways to enter into our skin through the pores and result in issues such as breakouts, acne, and others. The clay mask will penetrate deep into the pore and remove the dirt that has found its way in, leaving the skin smooth and clean. If you’re looking for a Korean clay mask product to buy for these type of effects, check our suggestions below.
|Best Korean Clay Mask||Why we love them|
|Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask|
|MeMe 100% Natural Kaolin Clay Mask|
|Jeju’s Effective Matcha Clay Facial Mask|
|THANKYOU FARMER Rice Pure Clay Mask|
|Maskeraide Matcha Detoxifying Clay Mask with Kaolin Clay|
|Pore Designing Minimizing Clay Wash off Mask|
|Barulab, Korean Facial Mask Black Clay Mask|
We will get into the description of each product shortly, but before then, let’s check out some salient issues surrounding Korean clay masks and clay masks in general.
Table of Contents
- How does a Clay Mask Work?
- Benefits of Using Clay Masks
- Best Korean Clay Masks in 2021
- Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- MeMe 100% Natural Kaolin Clay Mask
- Jeju’s Effective Matcha Clay Facial Mask
- THANKYOU FARMER Rice Pure Clay Mask
- Maskeraide Matcha Detoxifying Clay Mask with Kaolin Clay
- Pore Designing Minimizing Clay Wash off Mask
- Barulab, Korean Facial Mask Black Clay Mask
How does a Clay Mask Work?
The technology behind the clay mask works such that it soaks up everything and anything that may be clogging your skin. So, after you apply the clay mask, you’ll begin to feel your face tightened as it dries. That drying process takes with it some of the natural oil presents on your skin and anything that may be clogging your skin. It brings them all to the surface.
One thing that is very interesting about using a clay mask is that you’ll begin to see the significant result right from the first use. Then, as you continue to use it, you get an improved result as it ensures you experience little to no breakout in size and frequency by ensuring that your pore size remains to a minimum. You will also experience an improvement in your skin texture, tone and have an overall healthy glow.
Benefits of Using Clay Masks
Nothing feels quite as satisfying as the result a quality clay mask offers, especially when your skin feels extra oily and you’re battling with fresh breakouts. There are numerous benefits clay mask has to offer in its regard, some of which includes;
Instantly Unclog your Skin pores
Impurities clog the skin pore, and a clogged pore is the primary cause of breakouts. Clay masks save the day in this regard. It draws out dirt, dead skin, and other things that stand as skin pollution from your skin pore. As a result, it significantly protects the skin from breakouts and keeps it squeaky clean.
Eliminates Excess shines
If your skin feels very oil and tends to mess up your makeup and general outlook, then a clay mask could be the solution you need. It’s a master at absorbing excess oil from the skin—making your skin look and feel dry after use. Clay masks that contain kaolin work to draw extra oil and impurities without being harsh on the skin.
Improves the Skin Texture
Because of the porous nature of clay, how it absorbs excess oil from the skin, removes impurities, dead skin, etc. it reveals smoother and softer skin. It also exfoliates the skin gently and, therefore, stands to be a flawless skin exfoliating tool, especially for people with sensitive skin.
Detoxify the skin and serves as an anti-aging tool
Free radicals are the primary cause of aging. Though aging is inevitable, however, free radicals accelerate the process. On the other hand, clay masks contain negative ionic charge when hydrated and, therefore, it binds effectively to positively charged ions that are also known as free radicals. So, a clay mask takes them out and reduces the effect of these free radicals on your skin—serving as an ideal anti-aging tool.
Gently Cleanse and Calm the skin
It’s hard to believe that the skin does not require excessive synthetic cleansing agents to be clean, especially when you’re already used to using such. However, a clay mask is the perfect cleaning agent for your skin. It will do everything a traditional cleanser will do and even more without subjecting the skin to harsh conditions that synthetic cleaners do. Instead, it cleanses and calms the skin altogether.
Best Korean Clay Masks in 2021
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Sometimes you find skincare products dedicated to a particular purpose, they can’t do more than that which the manufacturer designed them to do. This product from Elizavecca is not one of those products. It functions for both cleansing and pore care. Besides, here you have a clay mask packed with pomegranate, tea, and charcoal extract. It also contains carbonated water that begins to popup as soon as you apply it on your face. As a result, it goes deep into your pore and gets out the dirt rooted deep in there without getting your skin tight like an average clay would.
- Stimulates your skin with bubbles to bring out its healthy glow
- Purges pores clean of excess sebum
- Traps dirt with thousands of tiny bubbles
- Black head removal exfoliating pack
- An ultimate one-step facial mask
- Doesn’t react well to air, water, and oil—it becomes mouldy
- The bubbling effect can be excessive when you apply too much
MeMe 100% Natural Kaolin Clay Mask
Do you want to spend less time worrying about skin issues and more time living and enjoying life? Then, get the Meme natural clay mask and know what it means to have no worries about salient issues that link your skin outlook. The clay mask works as an instant detox mask that tightens the pore, instantly boosts radiance, and invigorates a dull skin complexion. It is a clay mask sourced from a naturally rich region, and it will provide you the needed deep cleaning to give your skin a refreshing look.
- Helps to reduce skin inflammation
- Reduces itching and redness caused by acne
- Gets deep in pores and unclogs them of impurities
- Helps to give your face a super refreshing look and feel
- Improves your skin complexion by reducing the appearance of pores
- Requires you to use steam to open your pores for maximum effect
- Hard to remove when fully dry
Jeju’s Effective Matcha Clay Facial Mask
Jeju is the cleanest island in Korea, and this clay mask takes its root from there. Therefore, it presents itself as a dual-action facial clay mask with anti-oxidant ingredient matcha and a clay mask type pack. The antioxidant matcha detoxifies and purifies the skin such that it takes away the impurities that are resident on the face and decongest the skin pores. On the other hand, the clay mask matcha offers an outstanding layer of feature in combination with LGH’s technology that delivers intensive skin tightening and closes up the enlarged or widened pores.
- Removes unnecessary sebum and dead skin cells
- Removes impurities and tightens enlarged pores
- Reduces excess oil and sebum
- Suitable for cleansing clogged pores
- Replenishes hydration deeply and provides balancing care
- May cause irritation in sensitive skin types
- Its smell may not be appealing to some people
THANKYOU FARMER Rice Pure Clay Mask
Have you ever noticed that, when you wash rice before cooking it, your hands get smoother and brighter? Well, that’s the fact that rice is a good skincare ingredient. Koreans have used this method for ages and modern day brands have not let it go. This product employs the rice water technology which is why it’s an effective clay mask. Has artificial fragrance and rice extracts that removes skin dullness with a mix of Oat kernel extract and Quinoa seed that cares for the pore.
- Cleansing foam for removing excess oil
- Creates clear and smooth, cleanse, and moisturize skin
- Reduce pores, brighten, clear impurities, and tighten without drying.
- Healing and moisturizing for all skin types
- Fresh, creamy, and soft—does not irritate the skin
- Takes time to wash off
Maskeraide Matcha Detoxifying Clay Mask with Kaolin Clay
Looking for a way to bring fun and a little fabulousness into your life? Let MaskerAide be your plug. According to the brand’s mission statement, the goal is to create super-efficient ways to take care of the skin without letting go of the fun aspect. That’s why this clay mask is the best way to detoxify and cleanse your skin pores. Using this clay mask brightens skin, improves skin tone, and improves blood circulation.
- Reduces skin inflammation, puffiness, and dark under-eye circles
- Contains a high level of vitamin K that promotes better blood circulation.
- Helps to get rid of unwanted build-ups and impurities
- Removes dead skin, brightens, and improves skin tone
- Helps with collagen formation
- Take a bit of scrub work to take off the mask
Pore Designing Minimizing Clay Wash off Mask
Sometimes you visit professional skincare persons and wonder what they do or use on skins to get excellent results. If you don’t know the secret, you’re bound to think you can’t achieve such a result on your own. But, when you know the secret, you can easily apply it and get the same effect in the comfort of your home. The Pore Designing clay mask is one of the secret weapons of professional skincare treatment. It contains naturally sourced ingredients that deliver the desired skin glow.
- Minimizes the enlarged pores
- Regulates the secretion of sebum
- Cleanses clogged pores and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Its ingredients counteract inflammation and support the fight against acne
- Creates an added impenetrable layer on the skin
- Takes time to have a significant result
- Description and user instruction is written in Korean
Barulab, Korean Facial Mask Black Clay Mask
Do you feel dryness after you use clay masks? You’re probably almost giving up on the use of similar products. However, have you tried this clay mask by Barulab? This product is perhaps the answer you’ve been seeking because, by design, it’s a clay mask for all skin types. It’s one of the new gypsum facial mask technologies. Highly recommended for those who usually feel dryness after using a clay mask. Many believe that you’ll need to use a hydrating face mask immediately after using a clay mask to balance the skin dryness. Still, this product contains sericin obtained from silk worms. It cares for your skin tone till it becomes beautiful and tight—you won’t need to spend on another product for skin hydrating.
- Contains components for softening wrinkles
- Delivers essential ingredients for skin health
- Helps to manage wrinkles and support skin elasticity
- Known to soothe and hydrate the skin
- Doesn’t make the skin feel dry, unnecessarily tight, or stripped
- May dry out and become clumpy with time
A clogged pore is inevitable and seems to gravitate towards being a natural phenomenon. It doesn’t matter the skin type you have; you will at one point or another experience clogged skin and breakout issues resulting from clogged skin. Though there are several ways you can deal with such a problem, one very effective way is through a Korean clay mask. We have suggested some of the best Korean clay masks above. Check them out and pick the one that best suits your needs.