How do you find the perfect pink lipstick? How are you supposed to choose when there are so many shades ranging from the lightest nudes to the hottest fuchsia? And what about deciding between pearlescent, glitter, metallic, gloss, matte, liquid, and bullet lipsticks? The choices would be overwhelming if pink wasn’t so much fun!
Lucky for everyone, pink is a classic color that looks good on all skin tones. Just look at the contrast between pale Cate Blanchett with tea rose and Fleur East with hot pink.
Light and medium pink are perfect for everyday wear to work and school. That’s when you might like a liquid matte lipstick to last all day without touch-ups. But don’t neglect the neon pink for going glam. With a bold lip you don’t need a ton of other makeup.
Here are the best pink lipsticks now:
|The best pink lipsticks||Why we love them|
|HAUS LABORATORIES By Lady Gaga: LE MONSTER MATTE LIP CRAYON Hot Rod||
|REVLON Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lipstick, Heartbreaker||
|Maybelline New York Color Sensational Made for All Lipstick, Pink For Me||
|COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Lipstick Cream, Yummy Pink||
|MAC Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum||
|stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick||
|NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Baby Pink||
|TOO FACED Throwback Lipstick - Cheers to 20 Years Collection (Marcia Marcia Marcia)||
|Almay Lip Vibes, Girl Boss||
|Palladio Herbal Matte Lipstick, Bella Pink||
- 1 Best Pink Lipsticks in 2022
- 1.1 HAUS LABORATORIES By Lady Gaga: LE MONSTER MATTE LIP CRAYON Hot Rod
- 1.2 REVLON Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lipstick, Heartbreaker
- 1.3 Maybelline New York Color Sensational Made for All Lipstick, Pink For Me
- 1.4 COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Lipstick Cream, Yummy Pink
- 1.5 MAC Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum
- 1.6 stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
- 1.7 NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Extra Creamy Round Lipstick – Baby Pink
- 1.8 TOO FACED Throwback Lipstick – Cheers to 20 Years Collection (Marcia Marcia Marcia)
- 1.9 Almay Lip Vibes, Girl Boss
- 1.10 Palladio Herbal Matte Lipstick, Bella Pink
- 2 Conclusion
Best Pink Lipsticks in 2022
HAUS LABORATORIES By Lady Gaga: LE MONSTER MATTE LIP CRAYON Hot Rod
Let’s start with the best fuchsia lipstick. It’s pink with blue undertones and it looks fabulous on medium to dark skin.
The lipstick is packaged like a crayon, but it’s much, much creamier than classic Crayola. A single swipe will give your lips full coverage. Keep them parted for a few moments while the lipstick dries down to a satiny matte finish. But don’t hold back if you want bolder color.
Happily, it’s water-resistant and long-wearing. Like all products from Lady Gaga’s HAUS LABORATORIES, it’s vegan and cruelty-free.
- Gorgeous fuchsia with blue undertones
- Creamy lip crayon that dries satiny matte
- Water-resistant and long-wearing
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Not cheap, but actually a lot of value for the money as it doesn’t need to be touched up often
REVLON Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lipstick, Heartbreaker
We nominate Revlon’s Heartbreaker for best hot pink lipstick. It’s just one of twenty-four bullet lipsticks in the Luscious Mattes collection but it stands out like crazy among the nudes, plums, and browns.
Among drugstore lipsticks, we’ve always liked the creamy feel of Revlon’s lipstick. It’s described as matte, but really it’s a velvety satin finish. It goes on smooth and doesn’t dry out the lips. Plus, it feels comfortable throughout the day, probably because it’s enriched with Cupuaçu butter and moringa oil.
Lastly, reviewers say it has little to no scent and it stays put for hours.
- Hot pink with a velvety satin finish
- Infused with moringa oil and Cupuaçu butter
- Smooth application, non-drying
- No strong odor
- Lasts for hours
- We have to be careful to not grab the wrong lipstick color because all the shades are in opaque matte black tubes
Maybelline New York Color Sensational Made for All Lipstick, Pink For Me
It’s hard to pick a color of lipstick when shopping online. On the monitor, the Pink For Me shade looks like it has cool undertones. But the description from Maybelline says it’s a “medium rosy mauve with slightly warm undertones”.
At any rate, we think the color looks good on pretty much everyone which is why it’s included in our top pink lipsticks collection. After all, Maybelline says they’ve tested lipstick pigments on fifty diverse skin tones to make sure each color is universally appealing.
Moreover, its formula is infused with honey nectar to soften the lips. It feels soft and comfortable, never sticky.
- Rosy mauve with warm undertones
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Conditions with honey nectar
- Easier to color match in person than online
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Lipstick Cream, Yummy Pink
The good news is that Covergirl is now cruelty-free worldwide. The bad news is that they still include parabens in their lipstick. We wouldn’t recommend them if you’re pregnant.
But if that didn’t put you off your feed, check out this creamy pearlescent lip color. It’s very moisturizing just like lip balm, but also highly pigmented.
We have to be honest with you – we almost chose the gorgeous metallic pink shade instead. Both kinds have shea butter and avocado oil to condition the lips. The full collection features demi-matte lipstick, too.
- From a cruelty-free brand
- Available in cream, demi-matte, and metallic pink shades
- Features avocado oil and shea butter to condition lips
- Contains parabens
MAC Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum
We heart this bubblegum pink lipstick with a velvety texture. It’s a best-selling shade from MAC worn by celebrity makeup artists like Camara Aunique.
The neon pink color is eye-catching on any skin tone and especially dramatic on dark skin. We love it so much we want clothing and shoes in this color! And maybe bedding. And a car. Anyway, like all the best lip colors from MAC, it has a no-shine finish but never dries out the lips.
- No-shine matte finish, velvety texture
- Neon bubblegum pink looks stunning on everyone
- Best-selling shade
- It’s addicting – we want to wear this color all day every day
stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Out of all of stila’s pink lipsticks, we struggled to choose between Baci and Perla. Both are full coverage matte liquid lipsticks that last up to twelve hours. Neither feathers nor bleeds when applied, and they stay put through eating and drinking after drying.
We can testify to the long-wearing nature of the lip color. They say it won’t leave a trace on a mask and it’s true. It doesn’t come off on cups, either.
What’s weird is that the lipstick is so comfortable that we forget we’re wearing it. With avocado oil and vitamin E, it doesn’t dry out the lips at all, at least as long as they’re not patchy and dry to begin with. (It helps to exfoliate the lips once a week and coat them in lip balm each night at bedtime).
It’s also nice that this is a certified cruelty-free brand.
- Long-wearing up to twelve hours, it doesn’t come off when eating or drinking
- Conditions with avocado oil and vitamin E
- Full coverage matte finish, doesn’t bleed
- Having several pink shades to choose from makes it hard to decide on only one
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Extra Creamy Round Lipstick – Baby Pink
In the battle for the best pink lipstick at the drugstore, NYX is edging ahead. Not only do they make regular lipstick in everything from nude pink to strawberry milk, but they also have gloss, liner, lip cream, and butter gloss. What’s the average consumer on a budget to do? Collect everything?
But it gets worse – although we selected the pearlescent Baby Pink shade to review, we later discovered they have a fuchsia that we must have, too. Still, the light pink color is downright pretty and great for everyday wear.
Furthermore, this typical-looking bullet lipstick has impressive staying power. After we let it sit for a minute, it didn’t come off on teeth. Plus, it’s matte but doesn’t dehydrate the lips.
- Pearlescent pink, pretty for everyday wear
- Doesn’t smudge easily
- Matte but not drying
- NYX makes so many pinks besides this one – there goes the lipstick budget
TOO FACED Throwback Lipstick – Cheers to 20 Years Collection (Marcia Marcia Marcia)
Enjoy a flashback to the nineties with iridescent Bubblegum Pink lipstick in a metallic shimmer finish. It’s practically holographic.
The texture is so creamy it goes on like butter and stays sparkly on the lips, although not for very long. You’ll need to touch it up every so often, but it doesn’t take long because this is a full coverage color.
Although it’s a throwback to the old days, the formula is clean and modern. It contains no artificial fragrance, parabens, nickel, or gluten.
- Shimmery, iridescent bubblegum pink just like a ‘90s color
- Creamy and moisturizing
- No parabens, fragrance, or gluten
- Not long-wearing
Almay Lip Vibes, Girl Boss
What about the best pink lipstick for fair skin? It also happens to be one of the best hypoallergenic lipsticks with no artificial fragrance or parabens.
Almay’s Girl Boss is easy to find in your bag because the tube has a unique pink floral pattern. And it’s easy to enjoy on your lips because it’s creamy and smooth and won’t leave them sticky or dehydrated. The silky formula is infused with shea butter, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid to keep your kisser kissable.
The sheer color sets to a satin finish with just enough zing to be beautiful.
- Excellent color for fair skin
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, no parabens
- Features vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and shea butter
- A little pale and sheer for dark skin
Palladio Herbal Matte Lipstick, Bella Pink
Clean Beauty products are much prized these days as we realize more and more how much damage all these chemicals can do. This lipstick isn’t just herbal, it’s safe enough to give to your kids and to use even if you’re expecting. Moreover, it’s cruelty-free.
In our experience, natural products are hit or miss when it comes to performance. But this lipstick hits it out of the park with full coverage pigment and a long-wearing formula. It’s satiny, but it behaves almost like a matte liquid lipstick with regards to staying power.
Some reviewers found that it transferred a little, but the pleasant aroma and smooth texture made it worthwhile.
We also appreciate that it’s packed with vitamins and botanicals to keep the lips healthy. Highlights include ginkgo biloba, aloe, ginseng, and chamomile.
- Clean Beauty product with no artificial fragrance or parabens
- Silky texture and impressive staying power
- Fortified with vitamins and botanicals
- It’s a nice shade of pink but looks nearly nude on some skin tones
Whether you’re looking for the most popular pink lipstick or the color of lipstick that’s most attractive on you, we hope you found it in our reviews today. We had a lot of fun checking out the new shades.
If you’re enjoying your new lipstick, we’d love to hear all about it. Feel free to drop us a comment below.