Why is everyone buying the best vitamin K creams? It’s because they fade dark circles and make bruises heal faster. Vitamin K can also help make purplish stretch marks and broken capillaries less noticeable.
This fat-soluble vitamin is also known as phytonadione. That’s usually how you’ll see it listed on vitamin K cream labels. It’s an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory power that accelerates wound healing and skin repair. Because it affects blood clotting, it reduces undereye circles and speeds up recovery from bruises.
Are there any vitamin K cream side effects? Although there haven’t been many studies completed on this vitamin, it appears to be safe for pretty much everyone, even those with sensitive skin (1).
You can get the most from vitamin K eye creams when they include other anti-aging ingredients like vitamins C and E, caffeine, and retinol. Meanwhile, vitamin K bruise creams often include arnica, a healing herb.
Check out the reviews below to find the best vitamin K cream for your needs:
|The best Vitamin K creams||Why we love them|
|ISDIN K-Ox Under-Eye Brightening Cream||
|Aroma Naturals Vitamin K plus A and C Omega-X Moisturizing Vitamin Cream||
|Swanson Vitamin K Cream with Menaquinone-7||
|SKINTENSIVE Highest Purity Organic Arnica Plant-Based Bruise Cream||
|Instaderm Vitamin K Cream||
|Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream: Antigravity||
|SKINMATRIX Vitamin K Cream||
|Vitamin K1 Oxiderm OP Cream||
- 1 Best Vitamin K Creams in 2021
- 1.1 ISDIN K-Ox Under-Eye Brightening Cream
- 1.2 Aroma Naturals Vitamin K plus A and C Omega-X Moisturizing Vitamin Cream
- 1.3 Swanson Vitamin K Cream with Menaquinone-7
- 1.4 SKINTENSIVE Highest Purity Organic Arnica Plant-Based Bruise Cream
- 1.5 Instaderm Vitamin K Cream
- 1.6 Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream: Antigravity
- 1.7 SKINMATRIX Vitamin K Cream
- 1.8 Vitamin K1 Oxiderm OP Cream
- 2 Conclusion
Best Vitamin K Creams in 2021
ISDIN K-Ox Under-Eye Brightening Cream
Here is the best vitamin K eye cream for dark circles. It’s a clinically-tested premium product from a Spanish pharmaceutical company. During a consumer trial, 100% of the users said the cream makes their eyes look brighter immediately. Ninety-three percent noticed that undereye bags and discoloration was less noticeable after four weeks of use.
The formula features active ingredients like vitamin K-oxide, hyaluronic acid, and Haloxyl. It’s designed to treat under eye circles and puffiness by firming the skin and restoring its elasticity. It’s even packaged with that purpose in mind – the tube has a ceramic tip that cools the skin as you apply it.
- Developed by a pharmaceutical company to reduce dark circles and undereye bags
- 93% of users in a clinical trial noticed a visible improvement
- Includes vitamin K-oxide, hyaluronic acid, and Haloxyl
- Packaged in a tube with a ceramic tip to cool the skin
- Not the least expensive option, but it only takes a small amount to treat both eyes
Aroma Naturals Vitamin K plus A and C Omega-X Moisturizing Vitamin Cream
Which is the best vitamin K cream for dry skin? Without a doubt, this one is in the running. Users have found that it not only smoothes crepey skin and hydrates flaky spots, but it also clears up redness like that caused by rosacea.
What’s more, this American-made formula is natural and non-GMO. It contains no artificial preservatives, parabens, or gluten. Even the pleasant scent comes from natural ingredients and fragrance oils.
Also, the manufacturing process is as green and sustainable as possible. The potent cream is made with “Cold pHusion” that involves little or no heat to avoid destroying the plant nutrients.
Obviously, one of the key ingredients is vitamin K, specifically vitamin K2, also known as Menaquinone-7. It’s blended with other skin-friendly vitamins plus botanicals like organic aloe, grapeseed, and arnica. It’s no wonder that reviewers are thrilled with the results they get from using it.
- Smoothes and firms crepey skin, reduces redness, heals flaky spots
- Contains no parabens or artificial preservatives, GMOs, or gluten
- Packed with healing and moisturizing botanicals
- Made with little to no heat to preserve the nutrients’ potency
- Features vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)
- Be sure to check the label if you have allergies
Swanson Vitamin K Cream with Menaquinone-7
Users find that this vitamin K cream fades raccoon eyes and red scars in record time. Those who use it to treat broken capillaries and bruising are pleased with the results. The rich, creamy texture feels soothing, not greasy or sticky.
Like the product above, it contains Menaquinone-7, or vitamin K2. Yet even without this essential nutrient, it would be a very moisturizing cream. The label reads like a grocery list of everything you want to feed your skin to keep it healthy, like aloe, jojoba, sweet almond, and coconut oils with shea and cocoa butter. It has vitamins C and E, too.
It’s kind to sensitive skin as it has no artificial fragrance, colors, or parabens. Furthermore, the manufacturer has a stringent testing process to ensure the cream is purity and potency as well as rule out heavy metals and bacterial contamination.
- Diminishes discoloration like dark circles, bruising, scars, and broken capillaries
- Blends vitamin K2 with plant oils, botanicals, and vitamins C and E
- Creamy texture without feeling sticky or greasy
- Free from artificial fragrances, dyes, and parabens
- Stringent manufacturing process ensures potency and protects against heavy metals and bacterial contamination
SKINTENSIVE Highest Purity Organic Arnica Plant-Based Bruise Cream
NewBeauty Magazine considers this to be the best vitamin K cream for bruising. It was formulated by dermatologists who trained at Harvard University. With a blend of vitamin K1 and organic arnica, it helps bruises heal faster than they would on their own.
Not only that, but the cream also has vitamin C to stimulate collagen production and treat cracked skin, new scars, and recent stretch marks. It’s excellent as a cuticle cream and a moisturizer on dry elbows and knees as it makes the skin supple once more.
The texture is creamy but not greasy and has virtually no scent whatsoever. Happily, it’s cruelty-free and has no parabens or phthalates.
- Award-winning product, the best vitamin K cream for bruising
- Accelerates healing of bruises, cracked skin, and cuticles
- Has vitamin K1, organic arnica, and vitamin C in a base of coconut and olive oils
- Non-greasy and fragrance-free, contains no parabens
- Formulated by Harvard-trained dermatologists
Instaderm Vitamin K Cream
It’s disappointing how fast spider veins appear on a person has rosacea. Worse, not everyone can afford laser treatments to erase them at a dermatologist’s office. Still, this cream provides hope because it fades redness and makes the broken capillaries and veins less noticeable.
Users say it has a clean scent and leaves the skin smooth, comfortable, and brighter. Apply it twice a day anywhere on the face or body – it helps reduce puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
If there’s any downside, it’s that it has an artificial fragrance, which is the final ingredient. But it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to test it if you have sensitive skin.
- Makes spider veins, broken capillaries, and redness less noticeable
- Can be used on the face and body twice a day
- Has a clean scent
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Those with susceptible skin should do a patch test
Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream: Antigravity
Did you know there’s even a Korean vitamin K cream? This one gets rave reviews. Users say it’s lightweight and glides on like butter without being greasy. It has a botanical fragrance that most seem to love.
What’s interesting is that it provides vitamin K naturally by way of Moroccan prickly pear cactus oil instead of some refining process. The same plant also offers vitamin E and antioxidants. Plus, it’s the very first ingredient on the label.
Of course, a moisturizing cream like this one has hyaluronic acid and squalane. Then, there are other less well-known ingredients like beta-glucan and lethicin to hydrate thirsty skin. Seriously, you might need a chemistry degree to interpret the label, but from what we saw, it’s potent stuff.
- Provides unrefined vitamin K with Moroccan prickly pear cactus oil
- Packed with antioxidants and potent moisturizers
- Has a pleasing botanical fragrance and a lightweight texture
- Has an artificial fragrance, but it’s the last ingredient
SKINMATRIX Vitamin K Cream
We saw a few reviews knocking this cream because it contains C 13-14 paraffin. Yes, that’s a petroleum derivative, but the EWG rates it as safe. It doesn’t make this cream any greasier than similar products. It’s designed for use on the face and body and therefore shouldn’t clog pores. Also important, it’s fragrance-free, which protects sensitive skin.
The cream promises to speed up the natural healing process, alleviate redness, bruises, and spider veins, and reduce fine lines and dark circles. Some reviewers found that it makes broken capillaries disappear, at least to the point where they don’t have to wear as much makeup.
- Fragrance-free vitamin K cream
- Treats dark circles, fine lines, redness, bruises, and spider veins
- None, but check the label if you have sensitive skin
Vitamin K1 Oxiderm OP Cream
It seems like all vitamin K creams promise the same things, but not all of them have the same ingredients. The Koxiderm OP vitamin cream contains vitamins C, E, and K1 – a triple treatment for slow to heal skin. It can help avoid keloid formation, too.
The inclusion of drug-grade lethicin helps the vitamin K work harder because it stimulates circulation in the tiny capillaries under the skin. It only takes a small amount of the cream to make a positive difference.
Users say it brightens the complexion and moisturizes nicely. Over time, they’ve noticed less discoloration and puffiness under their eyes and faster healing of injuries.
Is there a downside? If you’re allergic to perfume, this product has an artificial fragrance, but it’s the last ingredient on the label.
- Promotes rapid healing and avoids keloid formation with vitamins K1, C, and E
- Pharmaceutical-grade lethicin improves blood circulation to speed up recovery
- Moisturizes the skin and brightens the complexion
- Check the label if you have allergies
Give your skin the help it needs to heal faster. Vitamin K creams provide the nutrients and moisturizers and that speed up repairs on a cellular level. They reduce redness and discoloration caused by rosacea and spider veins, and brighten dark circles under the eyes.
We hope our reviews helped you find the right vitamin cream for your needs today. If so, tell us about your experience with it in the comments below.
1. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-983/vitamin-k accessed on September 18, 2021