For most people, when we think of avocado, we picture a fleshy fruit that has become a staple to delicacies such as salad, ramen, sandwiches, and others. In other words, our idea of avocado is associated with healthy eating. Of course, we know the fruit is beneficial to the body, but that it has vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are of great benefit to the skin is a farfetched thought. But, research results have shown that oil from the avocado seed is of great benefit to our skin. That’s why investing in the best avocado oil for skin is, no doubt, a great bargain.
Ever since discovering its potential, Avocado oil has created a paradigm shift in the beauty and health care industry, and it’s seriously making waves. It’s the oil obtained from avocado seed, and it’s believed to be rich in the multivitamin cofactor that the skin needs. In it, you’ll find potassium, magnesium, sodium, folic acid, vitamins A, B6, C, and K, and niacin. It also has high fiber, a strong antioxidant, and monounsaturated fat. The combination of these nutrients benefits the skin in many ways. That’s why manufacturers make use of them in the production of skincare products.
If you’re thinking of adding avocado oil to your skincare routine, then here is a list of the best products you can buy.
|The best avocado oils for skin||Why we love them|
|Majestic Pure Avocado Oil—100% Pure and Natural||
|NOW Solutions, Avocado Oil||
|Brooklyn Botany Avocado Oil for Skin||
|Premium Nature Avocado Oil for Skin||
|Herbaila Pure Moisturizing Avocado Oil||
|Pure and Natural Avocado Oil by Sky Organics||
|Maple Deep Tissue Pure and Natural Moisturizer Avocado Oil||
|Artnaturals USDA Ultra-Hydrating Organic Avocado Oil||
|Naissance Certified Organic Virgin Avocado Oil||
We’ll come back to discuss the details of each product. But first, let’s take a further look at why avocado oil is the best choice for skin care.
- 1 Benefits of Using Avocado Oil on Skin
- 2 Best Avocado Oils for Skin in 2022
- 2.1 Majestic Pure Avocado Oil—100% Pure and Natural
- 2.2 NOW Solutions, Avocado Oil
- 2.3 Brooklyn Botany Avocado Oil for Skin
- 2.4 Premium Nature Avocado Oil for Skin
- 2.5 Herbaila Pure Moisturizing Avocado Oil
- 2.6 Pure and Natural Avocado Oil by Sky Organics
- 2.7 Maple Deep Tissue Pure and Natural Moisturizer Avocado Oil
- 2.8 Artnaturals USDA Ultra-Hydrating Organic Avocado Oil
- 2.9 Naissance Certified Organic Virgin Avocado Oil
- 3 Conclusion
Benefits of Using Avocado Oil on Skin
Avocado oil has nutrients that are beneficial to the body. But, what exactly do these nutrients add to the skin? What results should you expect? Listed below are some of the reactions these nutrients can cause on your skin;
Moisturize dry skin
Dry skin types need a regular boost of moisture, and avocado oil can help with that. In addition, it helps to combat skin dryness and dullness. Vitamin A, B, C, and K, with potassium and fatty acid, tend to moisturize the skin and serve as the revival for dry or chapped skin.
Adds protection from UV Rays
Thanks to its mono-saturated fats components and anti-inflammatory properties, avocado oil offers your skin the much-needed protective layer. So, if you suffer from sunburn a lot, avocado oil can serve as the solution. In addition, its PFA (polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols) features, found explicitly in avocado oil, can reduce inflammation and UVB damage.
Repairs and heal damaged skin
Avocado oil stands as a solution for those who suffer from skin irritation, itching, and damages. It’s one of the few skin treatments oil with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory targeted at repairing and protecting the skin. According to research reports, its fatty acid content helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, when you have wounds, it helps to speed up the healing process.
Treat acne and breakouts
Vitamin A is present in Avocado oil, and it is known to serve as a treatment for acne. It clears the skin pore of impurities and smoothens the skin. It also deals with skin redness as it, surprisingly, helps the skin avoid excess oil build-up.
Increase the skin’s mitochondria metabolic process
The skin’s mitochondria function better with the help of avocado oil. It increases the function of mitochondria by decreasing lipid peroxidation and reducing the number of skin’s free radicals. When the skin’s energy production is up, it speeds up the skin’s renewal process. Also, lipid peroxidation protects the skin cell lipid membrane, and that’s what we want from our skin. The combination of these metabolic reactions tends to the skin’s freshness and glow.
Best Avocado Oils for Skin in 2022
Majestic Pure Avocado Oil—100% Pure and Natural
If you want a 100% pure and natural avocado oil to add to your skincare routine, then Majestic Pure Avocado Oil is the product to buy. It’s a widely accepted cold-press oil used in skincare and cosmetic products because of its uniqueness and high quality. It has high moisturizing power and will help to keep your skin soft. In addition, it’s a perfect use-at-home product because it doesn’t require any special application instructions. If you’re also keen on using essential oils, the product can serve as a carrier oil for essential oils.
- A versatile avocado oil
- Used to nourish your skin—including hair and nails
- Fantastic for use at home
- With no additives or dilution
- Highly hydrating and absorb quickly
- It makes the skin feel greasy
- Has a thick and heavy avocado scent
NOW Solutions, Avocado Oil
This product is a 100% unique, pure, and natural avocado oil. It is nutrients rich, has a heavy texture, and helps to keep the skin supple. Its moisturizing nature is great for dry, rough, and stubborn skin types. The oil breaks stubborn skin and presents it as soft and glowing skin. When you use it as a massage oil, it soothes the body and won’t make the skin feel greasy. Finally, it’s cruelty-free, free from harsh chemicals, and the container protects the contents (the avocado oil) from UV light.
- Helps to keep skin supple
- Thoroughly moisturizing and softening dry, stubborn, or rough skin
- It soothes and leaves no greasy residue
- Reduces the risk of acne and breakouts
- Helps to reduce the redness and inflammation
- Requires a lot of drops to spread round
- If you’re particular about product smell, consider other products
Brooklyn Botany Avocado Oil for Skin
Here is an all-natural avocado oil used for skin treatment, fingernail care, and moisturizing hair. It also functions as skin and face massage oil. It’s a therapeutic grade body oil rich in fatty acids and vitamins—made to be a Fragrance-Free, Preservative Free, Hexane Free, and Chemical Free product. In other words, it is 100% Vegan. When you need a carrier oil to cover for essential oil, this oil can be used to dilute essential oils, just like every other known carrier oil.
- It’s a fast-absorbing oil
- It gently penetrates deep within skin pores and follicles
- Help improve dry skin, dry hair, and damaged nails
- Known for protecting skin against UV radiation
- Keeping skin soft and smooth
- Not for those looking forward to using it for aromatherapy
Premium Nature Avocado Oil for Skin
An Organic Avocado Oil from Premium Nature that contains collagen-supporting amino acids and proteins. In it, you’ll also have access to vitamins A, D, and E, which are typical of Avocado oil and are great for skin rejuvenation and even hair growth. It also contains a high concentration of antioxidants and healthy fats for skin pore purification and reduced wrinkles and fine lines. As an organic avocados oil, this product penetrates the skin deeply to prevent aging and impart its nutrients. In addition, it makes an excellent moisturizer for skin trouble with dryness and damages.
- Highly penetrative
- Recommended for dehydrated, flaking, and sun-damaged skin
- Used in stretch mark removal
- Perfect as a body moisturizer, carrier oil for mixing essential oil, and more!
- Gentle enough to be used by all skin types
- The bottle is too fragile
- Leaves the skin a little oily
Herbaila Pure Moisturizing Avocado Oil
An all-natural Avocado oil from Herbaila. The oil has vitamin E fortification and other powerful skin rejuvenating ingredients for a complete body treatment. In addition, it contains powerful anti-aging properties, antioxidants, and rich fatty acids (Oleic Acid). These nutrients are essential to the health of your skin’s cellular membranes. They keep the skin firm, elastic and improve its moisture retention. They also soften the skin gently while balancing the skin tone to promote a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Enhances the absorption of essential nutrients
- Quickly absorbed by the skin for quick replenishing
- It helps to increase blood flow
- Gently exfoliates the skin and heals it through hydration
- It helps to unclogs blocked skin pore
- Not for people with oily skin type
- Works from skin root to surface, so it takes time to see significant results
Pure and Natural Avocado Oil by Sky Organics
Here you have a 100% pure and natural avocado oil. Made using an expeller-pressed to maintain the oil’s essential beauty and benefits. It contains no added ingredients such as fragrance, silicone, mineral oil, phthalates, and parabens. This Oil is a natural source of antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids that keep your skin looking hydrated and smooth. It also profoundly moisturizes dry skin types and helps correct other deficiencies associated with such skin types. It can function as a deep conditioning skincare mask, massage oil, or DIY beauty project!
- 100% pure and natural oil gotten from cold pressing of avocado
- Gives natural access to moisturizing oxidants
- Offers essential fatty acid as a natural source of skin-nourishing
- Delivers rich and much-needed moisture to the skin
- Serves as a natural solution for dry skin types
- It takes longer for skin to absorb
- If you apply too many drops, your skin begins to feel oily
Maple Deep Tissue Pure and Natural Moisturizer Avocado Oil
This avocado oil product from Maple contains many beneficial vitamins, such as Vitamin A, which we know to be an antioxidant that can increase the skin’s collagen production. It also features Vitamin E that helps the skin preserve its natural moisture, and, as a result, promotes the skin’s elasticity. Vitamin K is also present in this product. It’s the vitamin that helps to reduce dark circles under the eyes. In addition, it controls the skin’s capillary leakage. When you buy this product, you have an Avocado Oil product that’s refined such that it removes unpleasant scents. You should use it to improve the tenacity of dry skin if you have one and promote your skin’s resilience and elasticity.
- Deeply penetrate the outer layers of skin
- Deliver oil moisture deep into the skin’s dermis
- Support softer and smoother skin on your hands, face, and whole body
- It has a very low comedogenicity for easy skin penetration
- Help improve the elasticity and resiliency of the skin
- The bottle is not strong enough
- Not the best for people with oily skin due to its oily natural
Artnaturals USDA Ultra-Hydrating Organic Avocado Oil
Artnaturals Organic Avocado Oil is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E. It contains potassium and omega 3 fatty acids known to help reduce wrinkles, skin damage and tighten the skin. It also makes the oil a great moisturizer and an excellent alternative to almond or coconut oil. This product contains other skincare elements that can help to ease itchy, irritation, and redness common to dry skin. It’s an excellent oil for use in the massage of problem areas like the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Deeply nourishes and hydrates dehydrated skin
- Reduces the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines
- Help get rid of dry, flaky, itchy skin
- Protect skin from free radicals for a youthful-looking skin
- Function as an excellent carrier oil
- Oil is so thick that it can make the skin too oily
Naissance Certified Organic Virgin Avocado Oil
The skin absorbs this avocado oil product very well. So you can use it on the body and face as a moisturizer, especially for skin suffering from regular dryness. Put a few drops of the avocado oil on your skin and massage until it’s absorbed and disappears into the skin. Then, when you use a few drops of it before going to bed, its moisturizing powers will leave your skin hydrated and nourished.
- Especially suitable for mature skin
- An effective skin conditioner that leaves it smooth and soft
- Perfect for skin massage purposes
- Get rid of skin dryness in a short time
- Improves the skin’s elasticity and firmness
- The bottle size is small
- Has strong vinegar scent
While several avocado oil products in today’s market can aid in healing, toning, and repairing the skin, several others can spark severe skin reactions. Some can even cause a chemical burn due to the combination of ingredients added to the oil. That’s why it’s crucial to watch the type of oil product you employ. The ones listed above are some of the best avocado oil for the skin you’ll find in today’s market. So check through the list and select the product you find most appropriate for you, and you’re good to go!