Are you battling with dry skin? You’ve probably seen one or two Korean dramas and wished you had your skin glow, smooth, and look soft as such. You’ve probably also wondered what skincare products, such as the best Korean face cleaners, you can use for your dry skin type that will make it as smooth and tender as you’ve always seen and desired? It’s a proven fact that Koreans have the best products when it comes to cosmetics. Little wonder they have such desirable results in terms of skin outlook with little to no blemishes.
Using the best face cleaners as one of the essential skincare tools is one of the ways to kick start your journey towards glowing skin. Every skincare routine should begin with proper cleaning. That’s because unless your skin is cleared of the dirt, impurities, and pollution you encounter during the day’s activities, it won’t feel happy to receive treatments, nor will it produce the desired result.
That’s why using an effective face cleanser should be the starter for your skincare routine. However, considering the several products in today’s market, who better can provide us the needed help in this aspect except for the Koreans? Korean face cleaners have what it takes to give your skin a great outlook. The big question is, why Korean cleaners and not any other products? That’s because the Korean offers a more gentle face cleanser formula and few ingredients, yet effective!
Want to know some of the Korean cleaners to buy? Check out our suggestions below:
|The best Korean face cleansers for dry skin||Why we love them|
|Mizon Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser|
|THE FACE SHOP Rice Water Bright Set Cleanser|
|“Julep Love Your Bare Face” from Normal to Dry Skin Age-Defying Cleanser|
|La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser|
|InstaNatural Facial Cleanser|
|Oseque Silky Bright Korean Powder Facial Cleanser|
|Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Korean Moisture Face Cleanser|
We will get to the details of each product shortly. But, first, let us look at some healthy and salient issues surrounding the purchase, use, and effectiveness of Korean face cleansers.
Table of Contents
- What are the benefits of Face Cleansers?
- Type of Face Cleansers
- Best Korean Face Cleansers for Dry Skin in 2021
- Mizon Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser
- THE FACE SHOP Rice Water Bright Set Cleanser
- “Julep Love Your Bare Face” from Normal to Dry Skin Age-Defying Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser
- InstaNatural Facial Cleanser
- Oseque Silky Bright Korean Powder Facial Cleanser
- Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Korean Moisture Face Cleanser
What are the benefits of Face Cleansers?
Face cleansers are another effective tool in skincare treatment. They usually form the base of any skincare routine and ensure skin treatments’ effectiveness by removing dirt from the skin’s surface. In addition to this primary assignment, they stand to smoothen and hydrate the skin—especially for dry skins.
Most of the environmental pollution and impurities and cosmetic products we use on our face are not soluble in water; therefore, you cannot effectively wash them off with water. That’s why face cleansers are essential. Aside from these clear-cut benefits of face cleansers, there are other silent benefits they offer which include;
Purifies the skin
When the face becomes dirty, it causes skin itching and other issues. However, face cleansers by design take care of the impurities that cause these effects and give you freedom for impurity-related issues.
Avoid Skin Complications
Sleeping with a happy face is essential; that’s why you have to clean the face daily. It’s necessary to avoid skin complications. Face cleansers help you achieve this goal—creating a barrier against the accumulation of pollutants that irritates the skin.
Maintain Skin Hydration
Face cleansers get deep into the skin and nourish it. They help to balance and maintain the skin’s pH. This reaction is what results in the skin’s softness, health, and elasticity. You only need to lay your hand on one of the best face cleansers, and you’re good to go with these things.
Segregates Dead Skin Cells
Dead skin cells are the primary cause of the blemishes our skin exhibits. So, when you see stuff like blackheads, acne, etc., they are an aftereffect of dead skin cells, and face cleansers are a perfect antidote for them. The cleanser will create a soft barrier on the skin and remove the layers of dead skin.
Works as an anti-aging and skin rejuvenation tool
Keeping the skin fresh and slowing down the inevitable aging process tops the list of reasons why face cleansers are an essential tool. Massaging your skin with a suitable face cleanser will soften your skin, help hydrate, remove wrinkles and fine lines, and help with blood flow circulation. These processes culminate into skin rejuvenation and revival.
Type of Face Cleansers
What type of face cleanser do you know? The chances are that you can’t say some products are face cleansers when you get to see them for the first time. That’s because brands make them in different forms, and they are of various types. What are some of the face cleanser types we have?
They are gel-like and are usually clear—though some brands add color to their products. They offer deep cleaning and remove excess oil.
They are different because they give room for more addition of ingredients. Therefore, they usually have rich formulas packed with moisturizers and rich in textures. Cream cleansers are great for makeup removal and help to control excretion and sebum.
This type of cleanser can either come in any of the two previous forms—gel-like or creamy. What differentiates them is that they build up into foamy substances and when to add water. The foam becomes the cleaning agent that goes deep into the skin pore to remove dirt and impurities.
Just as we have clay masks, we have clay cleansers. They contain a clay substance that mattifies the skin. They are especially great at detoxifying the skin—a similar function to the clay masks. They also absorb excess oil.
The powder is the dry state of this type of cleanser, but they become foamy and creamy when mixed with water. The good thing about this type of cleanser is that you can control the consistency—you can choose to mix it thick or a little light. However, they are known to provide the best skin exfoliation properties. They are also good at removing makeup and pollution.
Best Korean Face Cleansers for Dry Skin in 2021
Mizon Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser
This product is the ideal way to obtain and get complete mocha-like skin. It has a formula that improves your skin texture and provides the needed skin elasticity by penetrating deep into the pore for cleansing. While cleansers dry out the skin and leave you to look towards other skincare products for hydration, this cleanser softens, moistens, and makes the skin vibrant. The cleaner also has a unique texture that distinguishes it from other similar products.
- Contains filtered snail extract
- Powerful cleansing capacity
- Perfect for pore care and exfoliation
- Plant-based extracts with a mild and clear formula
- Leaves your skin supple and filled with moisture after cleansing
- The smell can make you feel nauseous
- Have a high pH level and may not be the best for sensitive skin
THE FACE SHOP Rice Water Bright Set Cleanser
For a long time now, history has told us about how Koreans use rice water for skin treatment. That’s because rice is rich in amino acids, vitamins, and other healthy components for the skin. The combination of these components helps the skin by providing moisture and brightening the skin. The exciting aspect is that the brand now adopts this ancient technology and produces modern skincare products for today’s market. This Korean face cleanser is one such product. It’s especially best for those with dry skin and who wish to have a brighter skin experience.
- Helps to reduce blemishes from acne scarring
- Cleansing pores dirt and removing blackheads for a bright and smooth skin
- Moisturize the skin with a light foam
- Strengthens the skin with a rich, pearl white cream
- Smooth out skin tones and works for sensitive skin
- Smells like a typical insect killer
- Gives a burning feeling on the face after applying
“Julep Love Your Bare Face” from Normal to Dry Skin Age-Defying Cleanser
As face cleanser stands as your first step to skincare and treatment, this lightweight face cleanser provides the force needed to melt away stubborn impurities. It contains antioxidants that clear the skin without making your feelings hurt or stripping your skin. Sometimes we have issues with long-wear makeup—they become stubborn to remove. This cleanser specializes in dealing with that, yet gentle on the skin. You can confidently rock whatever style you desire with this product type—whether a made-up or barefaced glow.
- A lightweight and age-defying face cleanser
- Contains ingredients to soothe & repair skin
- Leaves skin nourished with no oily residue
- Infused with natural oils to hydrate and promote cell turnover
- Works for all skin types
- The smell is strong and not so good.
- Good but not the best for those with oily skin—it’ll make the skin more oily
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser
You dare not use some face cleansers more than two or three times a week because of how they affect the skin. However, this product from La Roche-Posay is the best for daily usage. It’s perfect for normal-to-dry skin types. Having a milky texture, it helps the skin to retain essential moisture while gently removing dirt, impurities, eye and face makeup. It also helps to maintain the skin’s pH and build the natural protective barrier. You can even use it twice a day without the fear of it negatively affecting the skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean, and comfortable
- Serves as a moisturizing agent that naturally attracts water to the skin
- Contains a vitamin B3 with soothing properties
- Removes makeup, dirt, and impurities
- Helps in maintaining the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Suitable for normal and dry skin, but sensitive skin? It’s a gamble
- It is none foaming
InstaNatural Facial Cleanser
When you hear that an Aloe Vera constitutes the ingredient of a product, what comes to mind? What about coconut water or sugar cane extract? That’s right! You’ll most probably think of an effective skincare product. What if these components combine to make a single product? How effective do you think that product will be? Well, that’s the case with this face cleanser from InstaNatural. The cleanser contains Vitamin C to serve as an antioxidant that brightens the skin tone; Aloe Vera nourishes and replenishes the skin, Coconut Water that hydrates and balances the skin pH; and Sugar Cane extract that gently supports cell turnover.
- Brightens the skin and increases radiance
- Gently on the skin and protects against environmental aggressors
- Provides exfoliation to minimize the pore appearance
- Provides support in natural and healthy collagen production
- Supports cell turnover for improved skin texture and tone
- Stay off if you have sensitive skin
- Content seems to evaporate and reduce when left open for a while
Oseque Silky Bright Korean Powder Facial Cleanser
Up your daily face cleaning routine with this facial cleanser by Stacy Lash. It’s an organically composed product that gives a satisfying, enjoyable, and incredibly hydrating result. Imagine having an at-home self-care routine as part of your everyday ritual and confidently boosting results like you’ve been to the spa and had professionals handle your skin. It’s a powdery cleanser, and it’s hypoallergenic, helping with maintaining the skin’s pH level. You can use this cleanser on normal and sensitive skin daily without irritation.
- Cleans dead skin cells and impurities gently
- Cleanse base makeup and sun care products
- Delivers nourishment and moisture with the Amino acid complex
- Maintains smooth and moist without feeling tightness on the face
- Takes care of your sebum, pores, and dead skin cells without irritation
- Quite pricey
Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Korean Moisture Face Cleanser
Wondering why this product is suitable for you? Check out its rich, dense, and foamy formula. It cleanses the skin gently—without pulling or causing irritations. You get an excellent cleaning experience all over the skin, profoundly penetrating the pores. It’s a honey extract cleanser and, therefore, it’s great for most skin types. Offers favorable ion polymers to nourish the skin after cleaning.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Offers soft and smooth skin texture
- Washes off easily
- Rich in vitamins and nutrients—altogether an excellent moisturizing cleanser
- Offers thorough pore care, sebum control, and calming effect
- Has a pretty strong scent
- It could leave a waxy residue on the face
Have you ever used Korean skincare products? What was your experience? Guess the excellent result you got brought you to seek the best Korean face cleanser for dry skin. And if you’re yet to experience any Korean product, here are the top face cleanser products you can use. Get the one you feel is best for you, and you’re good to go!